Saturday, September 26, 2009

Weight Loss and Nutrition

An important and often neglected part of any weight loss fitness program is your nutrition.

When you are going through a high energy fitness program like Beachbody P90X you need to eat right and at the right time.

In the Plyometrics DVD you’re reminded that it’s best not to exercise for at least an hour after eating a meal.  That’s the timing part.

Then there’s the question of what you eat. Eating right.

I had got into a habit of eating out because it’s more convenient than cooking. Even though I know I was eating more processed food and fried food than I should I still did it.

Even though my doctor kept reminding me of choosing nutritious ingredients I still reverted to my old habits.

Then I started Beachbody P90X!

The weekend before I started I did my usual supermarket shop with a keen eye to healthier food selection. More salad greens, fish and chicken protein and plenty of fruits and some healthy snacks.

The great thing about P90X is you can join the fitness club at any of 3 different levels – including for free!  Youn get nutritional support in the program itself and online.

So its great for the beginner and the more experienced person who’s looking for more recipes and more advanced guidance. For weight loss, Shakeology helps you achieve optimal health, increase energy, become more regular, and lose weight. Cool huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment