Sunday, September 27, 2009

I know what I did last summer...

So fall is finally here. And I look back to this spring, when I started Life of the List, and I think of all the things that I wanted to accomplish, all of the things that I wanted to do, and I realize that I have not really been working on the list. I haven’t been blogging and I certainly haven’t been communicating with people the way that I should be. I became an island.

However, I did accomplish some things…

I started getting serious about my magic book, and things are actually getting done…

I finally began my book of short stories, “Why Me” and I am coming up with ideas daily.

I saved someones life using the Heimlich maneuver. (I’m not so sure, but she insists that if I wasn’t there, she’d be dead…)

I decided that I wanted to move away from Elizabethtown, and I took steps to do so.

I got into the world of cloud computing, and now I have almost everything online. (which means when a computer crashes, i’ve lost almost nothing as far a data is concerned)

I deleted all of my stolen music, started purchasing albums and loading those onto my computer.

I tried playing with a church worship team, though I decided that it just wasn’t the one for me.

I auditioned for a magic competition, although I lost. Twice.

I was the best man at my brother’s wedding.

I started picking up magic again, after blowing it off for so long (how can I write a book on magic if I’m not doing magic?)

I have maintained my weight at about 200 lbs (though now it’s time to start losing it again and toning up)

I posted some music videos. (Almost time for a magic vid!)

I made a couple of new friends that I consider good friends now.

I’m going out more, doing more, not sitting in my room doing nothing.

All these are things that I intend to hold on to. Hopefully, by December 21st I will be telling you all of the wonderful things that I accomplished this autumn. But for now, I’m okay with the summer. It’s a good thing that there is so much left to accomplish. So much left.

No comments:

Post a Comment