Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day 54 and 15 pounds later

I’m feeling good.

Of course I still get a craving here and there. Always will.

I am still avoiding dinners with old co-workers and the like. I am not ready for that much temptation nor am I ready to tell everyone I know that I am an alcoholic.

We got the KISS tickets. *woo hoo*

I had thought about inviting one of my old co-workers to the KISS concert with Us.  They are both huge fans as well. BUT… Well, again I can’t have that temptation around me to drink. I know with just hubby and I there is no reason to even be tempted.

We have also planned our final campout for the year for the weekend of the 10th. We will be meeting up with my Dad and Stepmom for an overnight stay at a nearby lake.

I’m nervous about it. Campouts in the past with them consisted of Bloody Mary’s in the morning, Beer in the afternoons and Wine in the evening. They both know about me being an Alcoholic.

I hope they will have enough respect NOT to bring any Alcohol that weekend. But, we shall see.

And, today… Day 54. I got on the scale and am officially 15lbs lighter then from when I started out on this new life.

I knew Alcohol was packing on the pounds, but my God.

Only 6 more days until Day 60. I never imagined making it this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment