Sunday, September 27, 2009

Second Phase Starts Tomorrow ...

Well, I’ve decided now that I will be embarking on the second phase of Cura Romana tomorrow … so this will be the second time I go through the complete process. I’m not certain whether I will be doing the 21 days or the 41 days, haven’t quite decided.

I just want to see how things go. I do have a target weight in mind, but I am also aware that my ideal weight when I was in my late 20’s may not be the ideal weight for me now that I am in my mid-forties. I may actually be better off having more weight. I’m sure that as the weight comes off again, I’ll know when my body feels right.

I have to confess though, that since losing 3 stone, I feel so, so much better … a lot more comfortable within my body, I’m enjoying wearing my clothes, don’t have nearly so many aches and pains and even went boogying for the first time in years with my brother and his girlfriend when I visited them. We had such a lot of fun!

I wanted to add a beautiful picture for this post and thought you may like this one by Dante Gabriel Rosetti called “The Beloved”. The richness of Dante’s work and the colours he use always lift my spirits and I have a particular fondness for this painting …. I just think it’s stunning!

"The Beloved" ~ Dante Gabriel Rosetti

No comments:

Post a Comment