Sunday, September 6, 2009

Diet to Go Discounts

It drives me crazy that diets are so expensive when you are trying to lose weight. Because you start eating healthier and fresher foods and this starts to add up. Fresh fruits and veggies cost more than rice, potatoes, beans and other cheap and filling starchy foods. I could eat for less money off a fast food dollar menu, but I wouldn’t lose any weight!

One problem that I run into when trying to diet well is that I just don’t have the time to be cooking every day. So I wind up running to the nearest fast food restaurant to grab something quick because I’m hungry. So now I just have my diet food delivered to me at home. It just works out easier to do weekly orders.This also keeps me out of the supermarket where all that temptation lies. Diettogo coupons help save money on the orders.

[Via http://nefesh10.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment