Thursday, September 10, 2009

In Search of Calorie Control!

Ever wonder how much you really eat in your day. Well neither did I, but my roommate passed me along this link for a group called Sparks People. You have to check out the whole site to really make sense of it. Basically you sign up and they ask you a ton of questions. Once I got through the sign-up and spent a week diligently adding everything in on there spread sheet which is really nice since you can get information on stuff you eat at fast food places and other restaurants. After doing this for a week I found out that I wasn’t eating enough which might explain a few things, but I thought it would just balance out with all my drinking. Funny enough you can actually add the to your meal plan as well. Give it a try for at least a week you might come about to some interesting new information you probably didn’t want to know about your favorite places to eat.

Link: To the site www.sparkspeople.com

[Via http://insearchofblog.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment