Thursday, September 17, 2009

EXERCISE

First off forget everything you have ever heard about the “you must exercise an hour a day to lose weight.”  If you are anything like me you can’t exercise that much because hello our bodies are too heavy to push like that without hurting ourselves and then giving up exercise. 

 

So here is what I recommend. 

 

Any exercise is better than what you were getting before.  If you do not have a treadmill and cannot buy one like I couldn’t borrow one.  Most of us know someone who has one and is not regularly using it.  Ask to borrow it and get comfortable using it before making the purchase yourself.  When you start using the treadmill, make sure there is no incline so you do not hurt yourself.

 Of course if you cannot get your hands on a treadmill you can obviously go for walks.  I just know from experience that I never make the time to “go for a walk” but, with the treadmill conveniently located in my living room in front of the TV and I literally have to walk around it to go to the other room, I am motivated to get on it.  Find whatever works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment