Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Moving in

I was finally able to move in to the heralded new apartment this weekend. I hate moving because I have like zero muscle, but luckily I have Mr Strong Daddy and Sir Strong BigBrother to help me. It was all done with in about three hours. Very efficient.

I went grocery shopping yesterday. I had forgotten how much it costs to buy your own food! Good I don’t need much, but I still ended up spending more than I had anticipated. Now my kitchen is like a safe haven. I can eat anything in there without having my conscience killing me. I also got mah pillz! ABCDE-vitamin supplements, ginger pills, silica (because I’m so worried that I’ll start losing hair at some point – damage control) and Omega 3. I should be all set now.

I’ve also started my ana journal. It’s actually more motivating than I thought it would be, and I had high expectations. Blogging motivates me as well, but it also demands more of me. I’m sure every other blogger feels the same way: they don’t want their blog to be boring. On the other hand I find it incredibly thinspirational to read about other people with ED’s day to day life. I don’t necessarily need drama and excitement. I’m easily excitable anyway – I’m fully content to read meal plans and stuff like that. I love it!

I still don’t have a scale which annoys the hell out of me. I don’t have a lot of money, but I want a dependable one and I don’t trust the cheap ones. I need digital, because it’s more precise, but if I want quality I guess I’ll have to pay for it. Can anyone recommend a brand? I have no clue what to look for.

My intake so far today consists of four pills (above mentioned supplements), a small glass of juice, and I’ve just made myself a cup of coffee. I’m thinking it’s going to be a good day.

I’m also making some money by the way! The guy I’m leasing the apartment from has another house, he’s trying to sell. Well, now he has a buyer and she’s moving in tomorrow. The house has to be spotless and he’s apparently too lazy to clean himself, so now he’s paying me an obscene amount of money under the table to clean it for him. I spent four hours cleaning yesterday, but had to stop before I was done because I had a date. I’m being picked up at one to do the rest in the house. The lady who bought it is coming buy to pick up keys at five, so I have to be done today. No worries, the rest of the house work should take no more than an hour, maybe an hour and a half.

It feels good to write again. Much love to everyone out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment