Thursday, September 24, 2009

More Talk Less Action..or wait..

So today is the day. Yesterday was the wake up call. Yesterday was the ‘oh my god how have these got so tight’ wake up call. Today is the ‘right, no crisps, or crackers, or yummy toast with lots of salty butter’ day.

Every woman knows what I’m talking about..it’s terrible and we don’t often like to admit it but after a particularly bleugh day, a co-worker asking ‘when is it due?’, a holiday pic where you thought you looked fabulous and actually just look a bit jet lagged and pale (although very happy!) we all go to sleep thinking..tomorrow is a new day. A clean slate.

I realise right about now that I may be coming across as rather predictable and to be honest I don’t care. Today is my day. I am starting this blog so that I can mark my progress into the world of healthy action.

Today I walked to work and ate a bowl of cereal. Maybe not life changing to you but for me, it was just the start I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment