Saturday, September 12, 2009

Stateside Shopping

I popped over the border today to do some shopping and pick up some groceries of things you can’t get here in Canada.

Also managed to bag some yummy syn treats.

First I got some fat free pringles – sour cream and onion flavour and barbecue flavour. Just 70 calories for 14 crisps.

Next buy of the day was some yummy flavour fat free Yoplait yoghurts (I was hoping they would be syn free, yeah yeah dream on lol) But they are 2 syns, which isnt at all bad really considering the flavours.

Pineapple Upside Down Cake

Key Lime Pie

Boston Cream Pie

Strawberry Shortcake

Raspberry Cheesecake

Banana Cream Pie

and lastly some under 100 calorie pack treats

also got some diet soda drinks – cherry pepsi and cherry 7 up.

as well as some other bargain buys, such as a huge salmon fillet, which I am going to cut up into single portions and freeze. I have a thing for salmon at the minute. I will probably be sick of it, by the time I have used it all up though lol.

So all in all I have plenty here to last me for a good few weeks at least.

I always make sure I have some yummy low syn treats in the house, as a long with lots of your yummy free foods, it is really what makes the slimming world diet so easy.

Also treated myself to a new handbag and purse, plus some make up items and also bought the Cook Yourself Thin (US version) cookbook and a recipe journal to put in all my tried a tested recipes.  So expect lots of new recipes from me

[Via http://livinglifetheextraeasyway.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment