Monday, September 14, 2009

The Verdict: Weigh-in Results

Weigh-in results this morning: 154.4 lb

Down 2.2 lb from last week. Phew. What a relief! If this week’s weigh-in didn’t go well, I don’t know what I would have done. I know I’m making it sound so dire when it’s probably not, but I was seriously knocked down by the gain last week. I needed a positive start to the week!

Summary of food choices yesterday and today

Yesterday

  • Breakfast: 2 cups coffee, 1/2 cup shredded wheat w/some granola (the end of the box)
  • Lunch: A Pepsi (not diet), Wheat Thins (fiber select) w/hummus. Not too bad, actually
  • Dinner: 8 wings (no sauce) w/lite creamy caesar dressing
  • After dinner snack: Super fibrous granola bar. Needless, the tummy was slightly annoyed by my increased fiber consumption
  • Exercise: The hike at French Creek State Park

Today

  • Breakfast: 2 scrambled eggs w/ketchup, 1/2 cup apple juice
  • Lunch: Yogurt & an apple
  • Afternoon snack: Fiber-filled granola bar & a nectarine
  • Dinner: We’ll see shortly. I didn’t take anything out, so I’m thinking pizza. Only 2 slices though…
  • Exercise: Well, the new job started today and my cube is really far from the bathroom. Does that count?

No comments:

Post a Comment