Friday, August 21, 2009

Your Problem Is You're Two Tents.

So, I went to weigh in at my five o’clock meeting, and,no surprise, I put on some weight in this last week of beer and dogs and burgers and beer and beer. 2.8 pounds, to be precise, represented by this Nemo Nano Elite tent. That’s okay, I knew I’d be going up this week. I’m just glad I didn’t surpass last week’s loss.

Anyway, for lunch I had a ham sandwich (11 points), and I followed it up with some grapes (2 points) when I got back from my meeting. So, all told, that’s 18 points for today. I’ve got 16 more to spend at dinner.

(By the way, I’ve decided that the 4 points I spent yesterday are going into this weeks’ bonus points allotment. So I’ve got 31 more if need be. Considering I’ve got a party to go to tomorrow and D&D games on Sunday and Monday, the need will definitely be.)

Rob

[Via http://takealoadoff.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment