Saturday, August 15, 2009

Still in Montana

So I’m still in Montana and only able to get online when I visit a coffee shop in town. I’m really starting to miss the schedule I created for myself back home. Even though I’m having a pretty ok time I can’t wait to get home.

Yesterday we went to Yellowstone Park which was pretty cool. I’d never been there before and it was interesting. I wanted to see a bear but all we saw were Bison (lots and LOTS of Bison), Moose, a chipmunk… thing lol and some really scary big birds.

My eating has been…. ok. Like I said in the last post it’s now really good enough to lose weight but I’m hoping I’m not gaining too much.

Along with getting a new scale when I get home I’m planning on getting back to the gym! I honestly can’t wait to start working out again even though I’m in horrible shape.

To kick things off and jump start me again I’m planning on taking classes instead of trusting myself to do good on the treadmill. Classes are nice because they force you to push yourself in a way that you wouldn’t normally otherwise.

So I’m going to start taking 6 classes a week and give myself a rest day (Probably Sunday unless I have to skip another day) I’ll also supplement the classes with some extra abs and free weights.

I’m gonna stick with this plan until October 3rd because the 5th is my birthday and the 4th is a Sunday and then it will be the week of my brothers wedding and I’m sure I won’t be able to keep up a routine that week.

I’m excited about starting this new program and I’m confident I’ll get great results from it! Ok I’ll update more when I get back or if I have time while I’m here!

xoxo

Brittany

[Via http://thetokenfatgirl.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment