Saturday, August 22, 2009

Post-contest splurge

Since the contest finished on Tuesday, my week has consisted of little exercise outside of work, fish and chips (not great), crispy aromatic peking duck (yummmmm), chocolate (disturbingly more-ish) and general all round piggery. And you know what? I’m gagging for a nice piece of fruit. I would like to have taken the opportunity to shop this weekend and start eating healthily and go back to exercising, but today is big BBQ day. I will make some healthier options, but can’t promise I won’t be swayed by the sticky BBQ ribs. Amazingly, so far this week, I have only gained half a pound – I think my body may be lagging a bit, not sure what’s hit it. I have no doubt that if I keep this up for much longer it isn’t going to be pretty.

[Via http://blubberbegone.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment