Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday Week 2 Day 4

Good evening!

Sorry to post so late tonight I just didn’t have time during the day today.

It’s weird but I feel like whenever I feel very full, I must have eaten too much. I looked at the package and carefully messured out my food so that it falls under my catagories but I feel a full (as opposed to feeling mearly statisfied). I know I should eat more slowly so I can tell when I’m reaching my statisfied limit, but it’s difficult to start to eat slower because of the fact that I’m usually pretty hungry before I eat, so I just want to “eat already.” I like food, and trying different types and learning more about it, it’s just that for now I have to be careful until I’m a bit healthier.

Exercise went well today, I’m a little more sore the usually because I tried to “run” in the water as long as I could, just to see how far I could go.

Have a great day

Nicole

[Via http://my100lbsgoal.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment