Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Kettlebell freedom :-)

Now in the past I have found myself in line for critisism when I’ve gone off the trainer’s program and added a few extra moves ! Teaching myself flip and catch for fun for instance….

So this time round I have asked permission because I have had strict instructions about ‘extras’. And I’ve been granted a little freedom to go crazyfor the weekend. I think the  “feel like a coiled spring” comment caused some alarm.

Couldn’t wait so managed to fit in a set of 12kg snatch ladders or 4 before I went out to dinner with friends yesterday.  That felt very good, but am aching across the shoulders today because I have not snatched any weight since June.

Have been told to try moves which were difficult previously so I’m looking forward to a weekend of simple, unstructured playing with the kettlebells. Presses, snatches and double 24kg deadlifts – all contraband moves. Even a little flip and catch if the weather is nice lol

[Via http://kettlebellqueen.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment