Sunday, August 9, 2009

Turbulence Training 5th Transformation Contest - end of week 10

This post is a little overdue – I was so ashamed. My getting back on track didn’t go quite to plan…I had a bit of a rough week overall and a truly awful weekend. I was extremely hormonal, and I couldn’t quite workout where all my symptoms were coming from, but I think I may have had a bit of a GI bug at the same time. So in between crying and retching I would either be sleeping or inhaling carbs like a vacuum cleaner. Not only was it my worst nutritional weekend/week of the contest, but my only truly awful week this year – so my first in seven months. I didn’t even bother fitday-ing after a while. Lots of sugar, lots of fat, light on the vitamins and minerals.

I did, barely get three TT workouts in, although number two was a bit of a blowout as I felt really ill and couldn’t do much. And I only managed one interval session – today.

Overall, I did actually manage to get over 5 hours exercise this week, but that was largely due to nearly three hours of low-intensity pilates through work. I only managed 30 mins of moderate intensity activity (aerobox DVD) outside of my TT workouts. So not great on my exercise goals for the week either.

I managed to go to bed by 11.30pm three times, but didn’t manage to meditate at all.

So not a great week. I did manage to get away without too much damage to my stats, if not much improvement either. I was down a pound this week with no change in body fat or most of my measurements. Half a centimeter on my waist and a centimeter off my thigh. Otherwise pretty stable.

My goals for week 11 were the same as for week 10.

Specific goals for week 11:

  1. Get at least five hours of exercise in this week
  2. Out of that, get at least 90 mins of moderate-intensity exercise on off days
  3. Do at least 30 minutes pilates this week
  4. Go to bed no later than 11.30pm at least 4 days this week
  5. Do 20 mins Transcendental Meditation three times this week

[Via http://blubberbegone.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment