Thursday, August 20, 2009

Morning sickness

Last night’s post was written rather hastily. I thought I had more time, but my now-ex-boyfriend came home early. We’ve been spending a couple of days together now, trying to maintain a friendship. I feel like it’s working and that we’re communicating really well … But that’s all we do. I can make him understand how I feel, but not act accordingly. He’s still the most self-absorbed person I’ve ever met.

He’s young and all that, but I really don’t think that’s an excuse. He’s been pampered his entire life by an overprotective mother (I don’t know how I keep ending up in relationships with guys like that), but I would think he would be able to stop talking about himself just long enough for me to say, ‘I’m unhappy.’ Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like it.

I’m giving him a chance because he means a lot to me. He is a wonderful and funny person, who has enriched my life the last couple of months. I just don’t know if I can maintain a friendship where there’s only room for one person; him.

It’s about noon and I’ve had a cup of coffee so far. The hunger pangs aren’t horrible yet, so I’m trying to wait with breakfast for as long as possible. When I do decide to eat, I’m going to fry some eggs leftover from yesterday’s dinner. Eggs are high in protein and they keep you full for a very long time. Starting the day off like that often means that I can make do with just one meal a day. I’d much rather have eggs for breakfast than some sugary cereal from hell. I’d like to know what you guys eat for breakfast, if anything, and why. Is it better to have fruits? I’m worried about the amount of sugar in them … And what about dairy? Is it a bad idea to have yoghurt?

I feel stupid and fat. As always.

[Via http://foreignobject.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment