Sunday, August 30, 2009

1st Two Weeks

I had my 2nd weigh in on Saturday morning (ok I got on the scales at home and weighed myself, but weigh in sounds better) and over the last two weeks I’ve lost…

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DRUMROLL<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

9lbs

I’m so pleased and surprised. Yes I’ve followed the plan to the letter but when I did Slimming World before the most I ever lost in one go was 2lbs and that was just a one off, my usual losses were 1/2 – 1 lb. I expected a good loss the first week, especially as I have so much to lose, but 3lbs the 2nd week is brilliant, lets hope it keeps going down, even if the numbers aren’t as high as long as it’s a loss I’ll be happy.

I’ve also just joined a new weight-loss forum, it’s really good. Everyone is so supportive and when I’m at home watching tv and have a desperate urge for ______ (insert snack food here) I can just post on there and people will talk to me and help me realise I don’t really want whatever it is.

I plan to use this blog to keep track of what I’m eating and the exercise I’m doing, as well as for general how I’m doing and stuff. If I’ve tried a good recipe or eaten out somewhere that was really slimming world friendly I’ll mention that too. I’ll post pictures of finished dishes, to show you the sort of things I’m eating, if you like what you see please leave me comments, or if there’s a question you have just ask me.

Bye for now.

Toni.

[Via http://callingthequarters.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment