Friday, August 21, 2009

Expectations met.

I have to post early this morning because tonight I’m going to try to take my son out again for the car races.  After eating a quick dinner at home we’re taking off with some friends and won’t be back home til late.  Should be a good time.

Weigh in this morning was about what I expected.  I have a one pound gain for the week.  Big picture, not bad at all.  This might happen more often as I get closer to my goal.  Just need to keep chugging along, chipping away at that weight.  I’ve lost 55lbs so far and that is quite the achievement.  Some things I’m going to work on next week:

  • Bring back the yoga and circuit training.  I have gotten shy about circuit training thinking that it’s going to build too much muscle.  Need to get past that and realize that I need that muscle to burn more calories.
  • SLEEP.  I have not been getting enough sleep.  The effects have been that I’ve lost a little focus at home with exercise and at work.  Also focus with my diet.
  • Time away from the computer.  I’m watching a lot less tv but that time is getting replaced by the computer, looking at blogs and just silly things that are not gaining me anything.

[Via http://lwtrf.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment