Monday, August 24, 2009

Sadness Bowl

Well Friday I weighed in at 133.2. Which is awesome! And I was really proud. But combine the fair food we ate with me not being able to work out because of my knee…and I’m back up at 135. I can try my knee out tomorrow and I sincerely hope that I’m back to being able to work out! I really really want to hang out around 133! I feel especially bad b/c I’m going over my calories tonight by decent amount so…that’s sad too.

In other news, today was the first day back at school. Just staff meetings. I think the principal will be ok but…it’s really really hard to tell at this point. She definitely comes off as harsh. We’ll see. Tomorrow I have a full day of setting up my classroom (she’s not letting us leave early even if we finish) and then the kiddies come on Wednesday. We’ll see how it goes!

[Via http://karijo09.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment