Monday, August 10, 2009

Yogurt

I have never really eaten yogurt.  It seems like such a big craze… you go to the grocery store, Target, Walmart, etc. and there is an entire section just full of every flavor of yogurt you could imagine.

I signed up for emails from Hungry Girl several weeks ago and there’s this new “Hungry Girl approved” Fiber One Yogurt.  It has 20% of the fiber you should eat in a day.  So I got a coupon for $1 off and decided to give yogurt a try.

I got the strawberry version and it was pretty good.  I do feel “full” from the little 50 calorie cup.  I think I want to try another flavor though.  I’ve been reading good reviews about Key Lime.  I’ve never been a big strawberry person.  The taste is a little too sweet for me.

P.S. I want to move out of my parent’s house so bad.  I can’t wait to have my own refrigerator and stock it with only things that I should be eating.  It’s hard with two other people buying things that I shouldn’t be eating.  Though I guess it is teaching me self-control.

[Via http://jessicarsneed.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment