Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Work Out

I got back to the gym tonight and it felt great!  I had a helicious day at work but was excited to blow off some steam.  I had planned on doing the boot camp class but my neck muscles are really jacked up.  I got in my car after work and turned to look behind me to back up and realized that I can’t even turn my head all the way.  My shoulders fell.  I knew I wasn’t going to be able to do the weight lifting.  I decided to come home and get on the elliptical.  Once I was home though I realized that I wasn’t going to stay on long enough or work out hard enough either.  I called a friend to see if she was up to going to the gym…she was!  So we hit the gym and did a hard 30 minutes on the ellipticals there.  Afterwards, I came home, grab my pooch and headed out for a walk.  It was a nice walk with tons of hills.  It felt great.  I’m glad I went!

I came home and made a can of tuna and ate a whole wheat matzo cracker.  I’m very proud of myself right now

No comments:

Post a Comment