Thursday, April 9, 2009

Exercise Started

Well I still haven’t lost any weight this week but I did finally make it to the gym last night.  I went to sign up for my personal trainer, and well, long story short, it’s gonna take another week just to get going with that!  Ridiculous.  So I’m gonna pass that for now and just do it on my own, since I am anyway.  I’ve already got all my classes lined up so that’s helpful.  After about a month of the cardio, I’ll start incorporating weights, maybe then I’ll get the trainer.  For now, I think I’ll be fine on my own.

My body is sore from last night.  Not unbearable sore just that I can feel I actually moved.  I felt really great while I was there last night.  I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and then a half an hour in an intense yoga class.  Tonight I’m going for a boot camp class that will no doubt kick my ass and have me running and screaming as I leave the class early ahahaha.  Mike gave me this power stuff to drink that helps keep your muscles going when you work out, I’ll take it before I leave.

Oh and my eating is going pretty damn well.  This morning I had two scrambled eggs, two pieces of turkey bacon, and a cup of sugar free hot cocoa.  I’ll be having a plain turkey dog (no bun) and green beans for lunch and then for dinner I’m making turkey chili.  I’m also gonna continue to try extra hard to drink my water.  I did good yesterday and got in about 44 oz.

No comments:

Post a Comment