Saturday, April 18, 2009

A leaner, toner me.

A couple of friends and I have decided to blog about our attempts to eat healthier, and exercise more.  At 5′3, 155 lbs I’m not sure that I’m not sure that I need to loose weight, so much as tone what I have.  Although, every BMI I take seems to think I’m over-weight.  I do admit that I have a fairly poor body image, due to the fact that for the majority of my life I weighed around 100lbs.  It would be an understatement to say that I look in the mirror and hate what I see, even though everyone I know tells me I look fine.  I’ve started eating healthy foods, and using work-out videos regularly.  This section of my blog will be used to monitor my progress, and as a reality check to myself when I go off plan.  I’ll try to post here daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment