Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sleep Deprivation Takes Its Toll: Day 54

Evolution one – week eight

 

 

Friday, April 25, 2009

 

 

Hello Folks,

 

 

I had another long day. I ended up working out in the afternoon, which was, actually, not too bad. I am really tired though. It is almost time for me to get some sleep, so I am going to keep this pretty short. I combined my continuous training with Interval training on a bike.

 

I was hoping to talk t a little bit about a detox diet I did a few years ago, but I will save it for tomorrow. I am too tired to think right now. So I am just going to post my pictures and see you tomorrow!

 

 

Here they are…

 

 

April 25, 2009: Day 54

 

 

 

 

 

                       

Exercise: Continuous Training (chest, shoulders, abs, back, quads, hams, biceps), Interval (bike – 20 mins.)

 

           

Menu: Veggies and Protein

 

 

Until next time…

 

 

Think, Believe, Act, Achieve

 

 

Dakota

 

 

Today’s Mantra: Get sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment