Friday, April 24, 2009

Naughty Thoughts

Regrettably I have gained too much weight since having my last child. I have tried a few times to get back on the healthy track to no avail. Before I got pregnant, I had been eating healthily and exercising and lost quite a bit of weight. Life circumstances have changed since then, so I guess that is why I’ve found it much harder to get back on track.

Lately, however, I have found my motivation. It has been well-established that I am married. One would think that having someone around all the time, accessible to fulfill any sexual desires, would be convenient, but I have, for quite a long time, been sexually unattracted to my husband. As bad as it may seem, my motivation came with my new-found celebrity crush-Russell Brand. This is going to sound ridiculous to some people. I am extremely level-headed, but I very much enjoy entertaining the fantasies in my head. I am supposed to be going on a study abroad trip to London and Dublin at the end of the year, so my new fantasy has been that I meet up with Russell Brand and have a wild week-long love affair. Of course, I realize the chances of this happening are pretty much non-existent, but it’s fun to think about nevertheless.

Now, in my fantasy, I am not overweight. It’s become fun, really, to start losing weight in order to have sex with Russell Brand. Remember, I know this will never happen, but whatever you can do to motivate can’t hurt, as long as it’s within reason of course. Now go have a good laugh at my silliness…or perhaps try my technique out yourself. I think a fun blog would be to elaborate a bit more on these thoughts I’m entertaining, but I don’t know. I think I like keeping them to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment