Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Missed my mark...

Mondays are my official “weigh-in” days to check my progress. I decided once I lost the first 5 lbs I would reward my self with a haircut. This morning I checked, and I only lost 4 lbs. Which is a really good amount for only 1 week, but I really needed a haircut and I wanted one before all of the events this week! Just for an idea of how long my hair has gotten- this pic was taken over a month ago!

Oh well- something to look forward to next week.

Today I felt quite blah. I didn’t sleep well last night but I had to get up to finish some reading for class. I packed a turkey and cheese on wheat sandwich with some pickles (I love these!) and an apple.

 

When I got home from class I craved something salty and made some modified nachos- just shredded cheese melted on tortilla chips.

After that I wanted something sweet, so I had a small cup of Mini Wheats. Later Sara and I met up for a workout again. I started on the Arc Trainer, but less than 5 minutes into it, I started feeling really sick. I had to give it a break and switched to walking a slow pace and slight incline on the treadmill for 45 minutes. The machine estimated I burned over 230 calories, so at least I got my blood moving a little. I did feel better afterward, but I’m scared I’m getting sick  

I need to be better soon because I’m celebrating Passover with friends on Wednesday, then going to visit my family for Easter this weekend.  At least I have an easy night of TV watching ahead of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment