Thursday, April 2, 2009

This is going to be a long journey.

Fear crept in today.  Questions of what if I cannot do enough?  What if it’s too much too lose?  What if I just can’t?  Pretty hard to get work done with those thoughts consuming me.  I looked in the mirror tonight and I didn’t see a guy who lost 13 pounds.  I was just a fat guy.  I have to own this somehow.  I need to be able to look in the mirror and know that I’m a guy with flaws.  Some flaws I can fix and some I can’t.  But I know with this I can work at fixing them.  I just have to try.

Last day before rest day tomorrow.  I can’t run anymore.  I don’t know if it’s because of the circuit training or what but today I could only go 7 minutes.  I make up for it with a steeper incline but I won’t stop trying to run.  I am going to try walking at faster paces to see if that will help build stamina.  We’ll see.

Breakfast

Eggs and toast, banana, an apple

Early Lunch (trying a early and late lunch with around 4 hours in between to stop the constant snacking.  I did have carrots and celery in between)

Tuna Salad with Cucumber Ranch, soy and almond nuts, 

Late Lunch

100 Cal Ritz snack pack, 4 graham crackers, cheerios

Dinner

Spaghetti with whole grain noodles, tiny container of cookies and cream ice cream

Later

yogurt with granola

No comments:

Post a Comment