Monday, April 27, 2009

Week 5

I worked out Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday (aka Today).

I’ve definitely gotten better at doing it all 4 days. I remember I’d do it 3 days and then be too tired on Sundays or I’d miss a day on accident like last weekend. I know kind of robot on the entire thing. There is no “maybe I’ll go” it’s, “Man, I’m going, just need to go…”

Which is a good step.

I am drinking less Dr. Pepper, but I’d like to drink even less. I think I only drink it 4 times or less now a week. I also haven’t been doing Yoga still, but I’m going to really, really try to do it tomorrow. I figure if I can START the habit, it will be easier to do.

I have also stopped weighing myself. I just .. I kept reading at 149.5 and sometimes I’d be 152 or 146. I just am tired of seeing the fluctating weight. It discourages me more than anything. So I’m going to base it solely on what I see, feel, and how clothes fit. I think my clothes are fitting way better. I used to be unsure and not confident about wearing some shirts, but my lovehandles have gotten smaller so I have more of the natural hourglass frame and I feel more comfortable wearing them because I don’t have the bumps to hide, or at least as much. My belt requires 6 holes in instead of 3 and … I don’t know, people are just saying  I’m smaller.

My roommate keeps going, “EAT!” because I guess I’ve lost weight noticeably. I told her I’m losing weight healthily and I am. Although I waver on it. I feel like sometimes it might be in my head because I will notice my chin or the fat, but when other people are saying things it makes me believe it. I don’t know.

This is a very ramble filled entry.

[b]Morale[/b]

I’m slightly discouraged for some reason, but I can’t let myself be discouraged. I just feel like I’m NOT really losing weight and I’m not REALLY changing and that I never will because perhaps there is something wrong with my body and it can’t lose weight. I mean, to see my weight in number bouncing around so much it just really … I don’t know, lets me down. Why have I been at 149.5 for 2 weeks? I mean, I shouldn’t and I am using FitDay to calculate everything. So why is it staying? Muscle gain? Okay, I can believe that, but it’s not even dropping a .5.

I’ve frequently gotten to the 2 month mark in working out and this same feeling hits hard and I stop. It’s the feeling that I don’t really see any significant changes and I feel like it just wont happen for me. I just don’t see how my body can be the one exception to losing weight, though, lol. So I know it’s silly, it just feels that way.

So yeah … Oh well. I just need to keep my spirits up. I’m sure in 3 or 4 months I’ll really notice the results when I look back on all these older entries and compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment