Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkin Season

Breakfast = Greek yogurt, 1/3 cup organic granola, cocoa superfood mix. A delicious morning starter full of antioxidants, and hidden energy.

In the background you might be able to see a tuna packet. I enjoyed a packet of albacore tuna for todays snack. 80cals and like 14g of protein, cant be beat!

When I got home from school “finally…” I was going to have a Z bar, but instead I took out some pumpkin butter and whole wheat bread. I haven’t had pumpkin butter since I was a little kid, and man does it taste good! It reminded me of my grandmas pumpkin cookies I used to gobbled up around Halloween “yes, I used to love cookies 2″. It felt really good getting in that October spirit. Besides, pumpkins + WW Bread is very healthy, a wonderful source of carbohydrates.

After my workout, which was very intence “in my opinion” I found that the UPS guy delivered my expecting package from Amazing Grass! I ordered greensuperfood and it finally came! I’m so excited, this stuff gives a major kick of energy, and is so good for your immune system, etc.

Nutrition Info…

No comments:

Post a Comment