Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 20

Traveled home today.  My knee is so swollen I can not bend it or fully extend it (straighten it out).  It is very hard to not be discouraged and to keep a happy attitude.  I did not go down to the fitness center this morning before we left decided this was my day of rest.  Tomorrow is our 3rd weigh-in.  Not worried nor am I concerned if I put weight on I am sure with the amount of water that my knee is carrying that there is bound to be a weight gain.  I am looking forward to how well everyone else has done.  I spoke with Shannon on the way home while sitting in the Detroit airport.  She said that she rode her bike into town on Thursday to run with Mel on the KART trail she ran half of it, then walked it, then rode her bike home.  That night they had workout so she road her bike back in, they had a really good workout Mel showed them how to use some of the machines in the gym and they did stairs.  She said it felt great.  I am sure that it did, I still am having a hard time being excited.  I am sure that she will have a very successful weigh-in.  Till tomorrow keep on moving.

Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment