Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I can't get moving

So, I made this big proclamation on how I was going to start working out and lose weight. I must be honest I haven’t done shit!

I have a picture of me showing off my Tiffany purchase in front of the Water Tower in Chicago and it was clearly sad how much weight I’ve gained. Then you if you factor discomfort of having to sit in a seat on an airplane that was clearly made for someone half my size. Then you add the fact that I know I will be taking a cruise next winter and do not want to be the fattest couple there. All this should have my ass up at the crack of dawn doing something, but I am truly blocked. But no more. I am going to the gym tomorrow morning and if not the gym then I am doing one of my many workout DVD’s still in plastic or turning the fitness channel or something. I may even take my fat ass across the street to the track. Yes I have a high school track right across the street from my house. I know shameful.

So tonight, I am going to be proactive, I am going to get my stuff ready. Put together a playlist for my iPhone and have several back up plans in place so I can get moving. I will check in tomorrow and post my activity. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment