Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 32

So first I need to retract a comment from day 30.  The book that one of the contestants is reading is not “42 days to a new life”, I did not remember the right title.  It is “The Beck Diet Solution: Train Your Brain To Think Like a Thin Person”  by Judith Beck.  Last night at the workout C said she was on day 4 and that it said to “never eat standing up” the main reason is because then you are not conscious of what you are eating.  My son Jared is always standing up to eat and I have to tell him all the time to sit down.  You also have a tendency to eat way to fast when you are standing.  Like you are preparing to run a race.

I made it to the pool first thing this morning.  Then back again after I adjusted a few folks for about another hour.  I got thirty minutes on the elliptical on an interval program.  It was good and there was no one with me my partner has been selected to jury duty for two days now so her workouts have been limited.  Any way when I got to the workout this evening I was not much in the mood for it and didn’t put my all into it.  I kept getting over heated and dizzy.  It was a busy day with a lot of running.  Grocery shopping, getting my adjustment, and in that time I only ate one meal yesterday before the workout which is also a big no no.  Then after the workout another no no greek  pizza from G’s.  I truly hope this will not effect my weigh-in.  Tomorrow is a new day.

Till tomorrow keep you eye on the goal – improved health and strength.

Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment