Monday, January 18, 2010

Why I think Women tolerate pain better

I just came back from a jog and I wonder to myself as I look at my legs (I shave it…and I missed a spot!! Super embarassing) anyway yes, I was contemplating, and I really think women never had it easy.

Don’t believe me? Look at this.

1. Women are always accused when something goes wrong.

- King Henry VIII wanted a son but his queens kept giving birth to daughters. No matter how many times he tried conceiving a boy it is always a girl. In the end he persecuted Boelyn and Queen Elizabeth I. But isn’t it that the sperm determine the sex of the baby?

2. Shaving

OK back to the subject of shaving. Guys, I know you have to shave every single day but look at this. Surface area. Girls much larger okay… we have to shave/wax legs, armpits and worse…some who want to wear bikini, the you-know-where la..

3. Circumcision.

You know, the “potong” agenda. Well some guys prefer not to have a ‘glove’ around it and its for religious as well as hygienic reasons. There are radical practices in which female circumcision is performed. Unfortunately, a woman’s clitoris has much more blood vessels and much more receptors than a man’s penis gland. And there is no 4skin to cut. Another thing, during labour, the privates are also snipped to make sure the female does not have a distorted looking, vajeje.

4.Labour

The most painful natural human experience. Taadah…we win hands down already la.

5. Maintainance

we have to be much more high maintainance compared to guys in my opinion. enough said.

long hair la, eye bags-eye bag cream, weight-diet+ exercise, face-5 types of creams+cleanser+toner+moisturiser, legs-shave/wax+scar creams+concealer, the list never ends.

Guys= Hair Short, face-shave+ 1 cleanser+aftershave, Eggs/protein shakes+exercise- buffing up and of course, bathe la.<<

no 5 to me it’s a pain because I am bloody overweight and I have eyebags but luckily most of my pimples are gone…but still pain in the butt.

what do you think?

[Via http://highlightersandscalpels.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment