Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Half way through the first week!

It’s going well so far! I haven’t gone off the diet and I am well prepared for another 2 weeks.

I got on the scale this morning and I was down to 13 stones. That’s 182lbs! Hopefully this will keep up for the rest of the week. 6lbs in 4 days is great! I’ve got 3 days left so would like to lose another 4lbs but I’m being very hopeful! I think the most I have ever lost in one week is about 7lbs so I’m almost there. If I lose 10lbs this week, I will have 11 weeks approx to lose the remainer. I think 40lbs in total would be good. I would have to lose just under 3lbs a week to reach that goal. That would eventually take me down to 9 stone 12lbs but I’m not sure that I need to go down that low. I think it is a good idea to aim low anyway so I’m focused for longer as I find that when I get closer to my target, I start to drift out of the zone.

I am determined to lose this weight for good. I want to look at my wedding photos and be really happy with myself. I want to wear a bikini and feel that I look good. I know you may think that it’s not possible to feel absolutely happy with your body but it is and I know. That is because I did feel like that only 4 years ago.

I keep thinking about how I will feel when I have lost the weight and I cannot wait. I can hardly believe that I let myself get into this position. I got up to over 220lbs! I absolutely hated myself and seeing people who last saw me when I was thin.

In 2006 I went to Ibiza with my friend and I was really small at the time. That wasn’t even very long ago. Now I just don’t feel comfortable in a bikini. Actually, that’s a lie. I do feel comfortable while I am there but when I see the photos I hate them. I love to have photos from a holiday where I actually like looking at them.

Luckily, in Jamaica, we are staying in a suite with a semi private pool. It basically means that we are only sharing with 3 other couples. To be honest, I know that people aren’t paying me any attention anyway so I shouldn’t really be bothered but you know you are anyway!

Anyhoo, onwards and downwards!

[Via http://catlewis.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment