Wednesday, January 6, 2010

January 6

Still don’t have a battery for my scale, so… I have no idea if I’ve lost any weight yet :) – I did go and buy a battery, but it was the wrong size *sigh*.

So, I can only report on my doings: Yesterday was pretty uneventful – I exercised on schedule and ate (pretty much) everything on schedule. I snuck a snack bag of Doritos at about 4, and I had a late night bowl of popcorn that was not on the approved menu.

This morning, I was HATING that stupid alarm clock!!! And I didn’t want to get on that stupid exercise bike!!! My butt muscles hurt and I was tired – not to mention seriously grumpy :( but I did it anyway, then felt great once the ride was over. For the rest of the day, I’ve had a lot more energy than usual – except for right at noon, I was really tired then for some reason. But then, I usually feel really tired at around 3 or 4 every afternoon, and I didn’t feel that at all today or yesterday!

Anyway – I’m starting to fear this weight loss journal will be terrifically unspectacular to anyone reading it. Maybe I should start posting some fun media to razzle dazzle and distract my readers…

[Via http://1pound.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment