Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm a magazine freak

I really love magazines.  It drives my husband crazy how many magazines I buy every month, but I think that after being married 12 years he is giving it up as a lost cause.  He used to beg me to try to stick to two or three different titles a month, and I did give it a shot, I really did.  But I just can’t resist their glossy pages and fit models.

My favorite fitness magazines are Oxygen, Shape, Fitness, Muscle and Fitness Hers, Self and Health.  They all have a different style and focus.  I don’t take for gospel everything that I read in these magazines, as my husband seems to think.  Rather, I use them as another tool to kick my motivation up a notch when needed.  I just love seeing readers who have made over their bodies, or changed bad habits and got healthy.  When I read a fitness magazine, it makes me want to jump off the couch and go do a workout!

Speaking of workouts, I missed mine because I had a “surprise” root canal today!  I really wanted to do my workout today anyway, but I was in too much pain.  Maybe I will get a chance to make up for it over the weekend.

[Via http://therightfit.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment