Monday, January 11, 2010

A new beginning...

Hi everyone. My first post on this blog. It’s a new beginning for me. I was supposed to start this blog on 1st but life’s been keeping me busy :)

I will be using this blog as my Weight Loss journal. As of 1st Jan, I weigh 227lbs/103kgs. My target is to reach the 75-80kgs bracket and do this, hopefully by June this year.

Since 1st jan, I’ve been hitting the gym for 2 hours a day, five days a week. I thought I would not change my food habits, I’m a total foodie and that is the hardest thing for me. But from 9th Jan, I changed one meal, dinner.

So now my daily food intake includes :

  • 1 bowl of Kellogg K Special with low fat milk
  • Maybe a sandwich or rice or homemade burger with only onions and ketchup.
  • I’ve been having only soup (sometime with 2 slices of brown bread) for dinner.

Which must be equal to around 1600-1800 calories (I’m bad at working out the calories count so I could be wrong).

So my journey has just begun. I hope I can make to to my target, as of the first week, I have lost any weight yet. Keeping my fingers crossed to see some change…

[Via http://babyelle.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment