Friday, January 15, 2010

A Diet that God Created...

Man vs. God in the Battle over Healthy Eating!

I am very happy to join the many who have adapted the Liberation Diet, not so much because it has helped me lose some pounds, but because it has awaken in me the tremendous importance in following a diet that God created and not the one that the food industry scientist wants us to follow so we can continue on the bandwagon of disease and making the food industry and the pharmaceutical industry very rich.

No thank you, since I’ve been drinking pure jersey raw milk, eating farm fresh eggs, pure bacon and raw honey, I have noticed a tremendous influx of energy that I haven’t felt since my childhood days.

No more fake food for me, from now on it is nature’s food for me.

Thank you Mr. Brown and God Bless you and your wife and children……..

George Nieves. Hammonton NJ-

Simply stated from a gentleman who “gets it”

Kevin Brown

[Via http://liberationwellnessblog.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment