Friday, February 12, 2010

Snowed-in>>>weigh-in

Due to the snow  I was unable to weigh-in last Saturday at my Dr.’s so again I had no clue what my weight is.. I think I will go back to weighing in every Saturday.

So I was at my exes for the snow from Friday-Monday night. Tuesday morning I had to go into work and then I figured since we were going to get another 11-12 inches of snow I’d ask him if I could come over again. SO I was at his house again from Tuesday evening until this morning.

Well Wednesday morning I decided to take my big girl pill and step on his scale and it read that I was

DRUMROLL PLEASE >>>>

-2lbs

I’m happy with all the eating and drinking at his house that my portion control worked to not totally derail my progress. I’m thinking over 2 weeks I probably lost at least 4lbs and gained 2 while snowed in. He got on the scale and said that from Saturday to Monday he gained 3lbs.

My cooking does the BODY ..good?lol

I blame his awesome ribs he smoked on the grill. I blame all the breakfasts and the lamb black bean chilli I made on his demise and mine. I also blame Red Berry Ciroc and juices. yumm yumm. It was FUN being bad for a week but it didn’t feel good to only lose 2lbs.

I did go to the gym on Monday after I left his house though. It was rough getting on the elliptical after a few day break.

I will spend my friday night back in the gym. Hydrating myself and getting re-focused.

I had a great week being around the person I love. Who I hope loves me as much as I love him and will eventually want to make this official again. AS of right now he hasnt said squat about Valentines Day and I’m definitely not going to be the one to mention it.

I’ll be weighing in at my Dr.’s office tomorrow and getting my long overdue b-12 shot. What to expect on Sunday..who knows?! I did get him a gift. Despite the fact that we arent together to me he is my Valentine. He’s the person I think of the most. The person that stole my heart AGAIN. I just love him. IN the meantime while I’ll continue my journey of weight-loss, forgiveness and peace within myself..

I just wanna scream to him:

I am ready for love

Why are you hiding from me

I’d quickly give my freedom

To be held in your captivity

you know India Arie ..style…

What are you doing this weekend? If you live on the east coast how was your snowPOCALYPSE!

Jolie

[Via http://blackfemmefatale.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment