Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Year's Resolutions update (11)

I went to Weight Watchers tonight and I have lost 1lb. Woo Hoo! This means that I have 6lbs still to go to reach my first weight loss target of 2010. I have already lost a stone and managed to keep it off for some time. Now that I am confident that I am finally able to maintain weight loss, I am keen to lose some more weight. 

I am concentrating on small target weight losses as this feels more achieveable. 

I’ve also added a new Resolution (No.13) – I am recording everything I eat to help me to lose weight.

This is pretty crucial to me losing weight. I have been planning my meals in advance and so this has helped me to some extent. However, I know that in order to be consistently successful, I have to record absolutely everything I eat. I have been easing myself into this for the past week and have just got back into the habit of doing this. I know how hard it is to do this all the time, but I also know I have to take this next step. I’m also now ready to do it.

[Via http://paulinawhelan.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment