Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 4: Yoga X

Just finished Day 4: Yoga X. First of all Yoga used to always be my choice of workout, I absolutely love yoga. However, I have noticed that my yoga routines are nothing like the Yoga X!!! My last attempt at Yoga X several weeks ago, I had to stop at like 30 min into the video. Today, I made it 45 minutes. This is all due to an issue with my back. All of the twisting and turning, threw my back out last time, this time I didn’t allow it to get that far. I stopped once it started hurting, but realized I must be making an improvement due to the fact that I got further into the workout this time! WOOHOO. Maybe someday I can get all the way through with no back issues!?!

As for food, I had scrambled egg whites and 1% cottage cheese this morning for breakfast, had some homemade potato skins with lowfat cheese and turkey bacon on top. Getting ready to start dinner shortly and making homemade spaghetti with ground turkey and 7 grain noodles.

[Via http://reviewp90x.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment