Friday, February 26, 2010

I feel so much better on a diet. I ate chips and salsa the past three days along with various other foods, and I felt like absolute crap waking up. My skins been bad, my stomach’s been hurting. Tea good. Water good. Coca Cola and Mexican spices… T.T

Going to school to finish essay then off to see Eureka!

My breakfast:

1 cup of Raisin Brand with milk (yeah, screw osteoporosis), a glass of water, and a cup of green tea. Mmmm…

Lunch:

Bring money…who knows?

I’m going to stay away from noodles, rice, potatoes, and white bread until my skin gets a little better. There’s no acne, but it’s a little oily. So, inevitably, a pimple or two will show itself. I’m gonna start eating turkey more because it’s enriched with vitamin B which boost metabolism and will give me a damn figure. Also, I will start eating more spinach because I just read something about it, and there are a great deal of health benefits. Jesus, I’m going crazy with this health thing.

To do on bus:

Read Labyrinth until you feel motion sickness. Then, look out window until you can read Labyrinth again.

[Via http://xeinalem.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment