Wednesday, February 17, 2010

day three and four

I got my nose pierced yesterday – ouch! It was SO tired, it’s amazing how much i worked myself up! Crazy!! Didn’t go swimming, but was pretty active (more so than usual) again! Light excercise and then walked for two and a half hours while my brother got his tattoo done!

Food wise, im a legend hehehe and water wise! Im just cool! The water tasted a bit funny though, i wasn’t too sure how I was going to finish it, i think it was just the brand of water! Which is okay, I put a bit of tang in it to give it an orange flavour! nothing like a heavily watered down drink with a light taste of something else. I’m not too sure what tasted worse? The before or after! YUCK! Will be buying more today hahaha!

Today I’m not sure what the plan is, I’m pretty sure we ARE going swimming but at about 530 before prissy goes out around 600-630. 30 minutes of intense swimming! AHHHH it’s funny when you sweat in a pool, well your forehead does.. at least I know it’s working when im knackered! :)

will update later on this afternoon!

[Via http://fitforpinknelle.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment