Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February 3

I want to post about my awesome recumbent exercise bike today.

It’s a Nordic Track – don’t remember the model number – but I found a picture of it:

I love my bike!

My husband uses it every day too and it’s super easy to adjust the seat for my shorter legs. It’s got (I think) 20 pre-programmed exercise routines that focus from weight loss (what I’m using) to cardio (what my hubby uses).  It’s very quiet so I can exercise in the morning without waking up my husband. And it’s got a really wide, comfortable seat – don’t laugh, a wide seat is really important to someone with a wide butt!

I can’t seem to get the hang of the heart rate handles that are supposed to tell you what your current heart rate is, but I think it’s operator error – not a defect in the machine. I could never get our old treadmill to do the heart rate thingy right either.

Anyway, this is my wonderful exercise bike – so now you know what I’m talking about when I tell you I cycled 4 miles today!

[Via http://1pound.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment