Monday, February 1, 2010

Oblivious!

I’m completely oblivious to the fact that I have gained 30 lbs…I went from being 160 to 120 then back to 150 now I need to get to 120 by may and hopefully by the end of June it’ll be 110…

I;m not going to go on about this cause the mnore I talk about it to others the more I want to stop. It sounds foolish in my mind. So I’m going to stop riiiiiight now.

Okay so the other thing I have in mind is being a smart shopper. I need a cardigan, 2 pairs of jeans, a pair of boots, and a nice sun dress and I’m packed for summer…come to think of it…I just need a motor cycle jacket for the spring…I’m craving that right now… But hopefully next time I go shopping I’ll be more thrilled how size medium is loose on me..oh yea I wasn’t supposed to talk about it…oh well…wish me luck… :D

[Via http://nyclovesme.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment