Monday, December 21, 2009

December 21st Weigh In

81.5 kg      or      179.68 lbs

LOST 0.6 kg/ 1.32 lbs

16.5 kg / 36.38 lbs TO GO!

BMI = 29.4 (7.9 points down)

TOTALS = 22.0 kg/ 48.50 lbs LOST

SO FAR! = 57.14 % OF WAY TO GOAL!

Mission maintain is going amazingly well seeing as I am not really doing anything …in fact I am still managing to lose a little weight without doing anything.  What’s up with that?

I shouldn’t complain but it does seem weird to me.  I have done zero exercise as I a) haven’t had time and b) am experiencing quite a lot of sciatic nerve pain lately.  I have noticed that I approach food quite differently now.  Eating slowly without thinking, picking at my food and taking rests in between bites…basically eating more like a thin person does?  Well it’s great and I am so so happy to nearly be done with silly season and no have it gotten the better of me!  My desire to be under 80kg by New Year will not happen but that’s OK.  Back to serious healthy eating and exercise (leg pain permitting) very soon.

Have a lovely day with your families and friends.  Well done to all of you who will enter the new year weighing less and feeling lighter!  2010 we will reach our goals.  Exciting!!!

[Via http://seelieness.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment