Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Weigh-in Wednesday, week 2

Against all odds, and four beers later (see, down one!) I’ve lost another kilo (2 lbs) this past week – woohoo! It feels great, and I’m most impressed with myself. People at work are commenting on it too, asking if I’ve lost weight, but I really don’t think it’s that big a difference yet. It’s just that some clothes look better and feel more comfortable again (though there are exceptions: swear to God, it feels like this bra is going to crack one of my ribs soon…).

Odd thing is that it feels like I can eat just about anything on this WW diet, what with the new “weekly bonus” system. But hell, I’m not complaining! So far it still seems to work :) So, grand total so far: -1,1 kg this week totals -3,5 kg, with 4 kg to go…

[Via http://terander.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment