Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Use Your Subconscious Will Power and Change Your Life

Have you ever met someone who was nice and slim and could eat everything they wanted?  You know the type – people with perfect metabolism.  I have – my Mother and my older Sister – they could eat sweets every day and not gain an ounce.  I felt like just from watching them I gained the weight instead – don’t you hate people like that?  I once saw my older Sister lose 10 pounds in one week in front of my eyes even though she was eating more and more due to a stressful situation our family was going through.  She would eat the richest chocolate cakes that she could find, drink sodas or fattening milkshakes and not gain an ounce.  I am not one of those lucky people.

Unfortunately for me I inherited my Father’s metabolism and through out my life I’ve had the problem of either being in shape, being overweight or have had to exercise for long periods of time to burn what I ate through out each day.  That’s no way of living your day-to-day life, worrying constantly about “food”. 

In my high school years I was close to 25 pounds heavier than I am now and from then on my weight went up and down.  At the age of 32 I was almost 35 pounds heavier then I needed to be.  At 5’2” that’s too much weight to carry.  At some point I started running and working out with a Personal Trainer and although this was a very positive step I still didn’t lose all the weight that I needed.  I realized something was missing.

Later on I started attending a school to learn about Hypnosis to pursue a career in that field.  It was at that time that everything started to fell into place in many areas of my life including weight loss.  As I learned more I realized that I needed to change certain beliefs and behaviors about food and that Hypnosis was one of the keys that would finally unlock my success with weight loss and health. When I started using Hypnosis to help my clients lose weight, I realized that something else was missing.  Hypnosis helped with cravings and old habits but if I wanted to help my clients keep the weight off forever I needed to learn more about food. That’s when I realized that the final secret to unlock my success and my client’s success was to learn about Nutrition and so I did.  I learned that many of the foods from my Guatemalan upbringing were the culprits in my struggle with weight.  In my culture white rice, tortillas and breads are a daily staple.  After learning about what happens to these foods when I eat them and with the use of Hypnosis – at this time – I don’t feel the need to eat them anymore.

I am in shape now. I finally feel that I am in control of my food and what I eat at my meal times.  It took a while and lots of experimenting, dieting that didn’t work and finally understanding how my body reacts to the foods that I eat.  By using the word reacts I mean – I either nourish my body with healthy foods or I give foods to my body that will cause it to gain weight.  We need to eat to survive – what we don’t need is to eat out of stress or eat emotionally to make ourselves feel better.

Hypnosis is a gentle relaxation process by which a person can change behaviors at a much deeper level (I now call it our subconscious will power) instead of just using our conscious will power that is so overworked because of everything that has to control through our day-to-day living. 

We all know that progress is impossible without some kind of a change happening, whether is personal change, routine change, weather change, or any other kind of change.  So if you want to stop smoking, manage your stress better, have more focus and concentration, stop nail-biting, get rid of fears and phobias and stop any other condition that at this time is controlling your life please give us a call at (323)839-0325.  We offer you a Free Consultation and at that time we will be glad to explain in detail how we can tailor a program to fit your needs on the issue or issues you need to work on.

Name (required)

Email (required)

Website

Text only. No markup allowed.

[Via http://thepowerofhypnosis.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment